Go to Lozère and go green!
Re-energize in a natural green setting during your stay in Bagnols les Bains at the foot of Mont Lozère. At the heart of this small spa, camping Le Tivoli is an ideal place for nature holidays, fishing, hiking and mountain biking, far from the city and its stress! On site, enjoy mountain bike rental to discover the many trails nearby.
You will be ideally located to discover all that the region has to offer: the Vallon du Villaret adventure park, an exceptional heritage, delicious typical dishes or walks with breathtaking landscapes. Maybe you can see a vulture, a wolf or even a bison! Lozère is waiting for you!
Relaxation and rest will be in the program of your holidays at Le Tivoli campsite with an intimate and family atmosphere. Choose one of the 7 comfortable two or three bedroom chalets and take the opportunity to spend a few hours at the wellness area of the spa center. During your stay in July and August, you have free access to the municipal swimming pool which is 9 kilometers from the campsite.
One evening a week in summer, you will be able to meet around the collective barbecue, with the other vacationers.
You will like
- Camping along the Lot
- Thermal Center of Bagnols les Bains with "Well Being" area
- Your holidays in Bagnols les Bains in comfortable chalets with TV, dishwasher and individual barbecue
- Free access to the municipal swimming pool in summer (9km)
Go to Lozère and go green!
- accepted animals
- Baby equipment
- Collective barbecue
- Disposable sheets
- Laundry area
- Shops within 2km
- Snack/bar à proximité
- Wifi à l’accueil
- High chair, cot and baby bath hire *
- Laundry area with washing machine service *
- Restaurant and snack/bar 500m away
- Pets* accepted (additional charge to be paid on site)
- Camp barbecue on the campsite
- Shops and services 500m away from Bagnols les Bains
- Tourist tax* to be paid on site*additional charge
Activities & Animations
- Children's play area
- River fishing* in the Lot River (No-Kill) also lakeside fishing 40 kms away (Etang de Berrandon)
- Tennis court 500 m away
- Fitness trail 500m away
- Pétanque area 500m away
- Hiking trails 500m away
- Health spa with fitness centre
- Outdoor public swimming-pool* 8 kms away with lifeguard supervision, open July and August.
- Horse-riding centre* 15 kms away
- Parc Aventures* (Leisure Park): Vallon du Villaret 3 kms away
- Naussac lake 40 kms away with lifeguard supervision in July and August and watersports
- Pot and home folder
- Children's animations
- Visits to local producers
- Accompanied outings / barbecue to share.
- By car: From Paris: A10, A71, A75 exit39 dir Mende From Bordeaux: A630, A62 then A68 follow Albi - Castres. N88 via Mende - Rodez. A75 to follow Le Bruel - Rouffiac - Bagnols les Bains From Montpellier: A75 direction Mende - Clermont-Fd - Millau viaduct. N88 Bruel - Rouffiac - Bagnols les Bains From Marseille via Nimes - Alès: RN106 - RN88 then D901. From Mende, take the N88 via Badaroux. Turn right on the D901 towards Bagnols les Bains / Le Bleymard Follow the signs The Tivoli- The Clauzels
- By train: Bagnols-Chadenet station at 5 km