Overlooking the majestic gorges of the Dordogne, the 5 comfortable chalets of the Moulin de Clémensac are located on the classified natural site of Belvédère de Gratte-Bruyère and its ornithological reserve. It is a real paradise for nature lovers and birds as well as for sports for a great holiday in Corrèze. The proposed activities will allow you to enjoy your stay under the sign of friendliness and good humor.
You will like
- Chalets overlooking the Gorges de la Haute-Dordogne, a UNESCO World Heritage listed valley, exceptional landscapes for your holidays
- Fitted pool with protective shelter for your swimming
- Nautical sports nearby (water skiing, windsurfing) and organized beach
- accepted animals
- Baby equipment
- Laundry area
- Prêt barbecue
- Salle d’animation et de jeux
- Sheets rental
- Shops at 5km
- Reception with TV and games room
- Laundry room: washing machine with iron loan
- Bed clothing hire* (booking on site)
- Baby equipment: cot, high chair and baby bath
- Barbecue loan
- Shops, restaurant and takeaways in Sérandon 4 kms away
- Pets accepted
- Tourist tax (to be paid on site)*additional charge
Activities & Animations
- Outdoor swimming-pool with veranda (opened according to weather)
- Small boat hire*
- Children's playground with slide, playhouse...
- Mountain bike loan (according to availability)
- Table tennis
- Pétanque, volleyball and badminton
- Lake de la Triouzoune in Neuvic with beachside facilties, lifeguard supervision in July/August and watersports*: sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, pedal boat, water skiing and motor boat
- Hiking trails: bird reserve of Belvédère de Gratte 2 kms away
- River fishing(*) in the Dordogne river 2 kms away
- Horse riding centre(*) 12 kms away in Neuvic (pony/horse rides and lessons)
- Tennis(*) 12 km away, open all year round
- 18-hole Golf course(*) open all year round 12kms away
- Minigolf(*) 12 kms away.
- Complementary drink and information pack
- Evenings(*): regional dishes (1 p/week).
- Visits: guided excursions (1 p/week)
- Watersports nearby: water-skiing, jet-ski...
- By car: From Ussel take the D982 direction Neuvic then Sérandon From Bort the Organs take the D168 towards Champagnac then Sérandon. From Mauriac take the D678 direction Sérandon and belvedere Gratte-Bruyère. From Sérandon, follow the indications Moulin de Clémensac
- By train: Closest train station to Ussel at 25 km